No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
VALID IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest, you must, at the time of entry, (i) be a legal citizen of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) be 18 years of age or older, (iii) be physically located in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, and (iv) have Internet access. Contest is void in Alaska, Hawaii, all areas outside of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Contest and any websites, webpages, social media sites, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States. Entries received from persons residing outside of the eligible geographic areas, or where restricted or prohibited by law, or persons who are not legal U.S. citizens will be disqualified. Employees, officers, and directors of Morilee LLC (“Morilee”), their advertising and promotion agencies, and their parent companies, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins July 6, 2018 and ends August 31, 2018. Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Morilee’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Morilee reserves the right to end Contest at any time.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Participants must enter the Contest by completing the entry form found on /benefitbridalbrows. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical, or otherwise. Morilee reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee of any and all materials and information, including photos, videos, and personal information, submitted by you to the Contest and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Morilee an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, fully paid up, royalty free, worldwide license (under copyright law, trademark law, as well as rights of privacy and publicity of all individuals appearing in your submissions) to use, modify, disclose and distribute your submission. Submissions must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Morilee contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content, and Submissions must not infringe any intellectual property rights, privacy rights and/or publicity rights of any third parties. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage. Each potential winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (collectively, “Affidavit/Release”).
5. JUDGING: On each Friday throughout the Contest period (“Drawing Date”) one (1) Participant from all eligible Entries received during that week’s Entry Period shall be selected at random, 7 “Winners” in total.
6. PRIZE EXPLANATION: The Winner shall each receive one (1) Wedding Gown Provided by Morilee (can be of any division of the company) with a maximum value of $2,500.00 The total value of this Prize will not exceed $2,500 (“Prize”). No transfer, cash equivalent, or Prize substitution allowed. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential Winner may be contacted by Morilee on or about the Drawing Date and may be asked for further explanation based on their initial entry submitted online. The potential Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where required and/or permitted) within seventy two (72) hours of notification attempt. In the event a potential Winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules, such Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner in a random drawing from among all remaining Entries received.
8. PRIVACY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Contest and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Morilee to use Participant’s name, photograph, likeness, statement, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity and without further compensation or limitation in connection with this Contest. Entry in the Contest constitutes consent to the transfer of the personal information collected from the Participant to Morilee for the purposes of administering the Contest and for such other purposes to which Participant may consent as outlined herein or on the Contest website. Morilee may collect information that you provide to enter the Contest and will use personal information you provide to enter the Contest to actually conduct the Contest.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by MoriLee on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital, or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Contest Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest website or error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information.
10. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering this Contest, Participant: (1) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (3) agrees that Morilee may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Morilee determines may be of interest to Participant.