In honor of National Boyfriend’s Day, here are ten traditional, and not so traditional, gifts to give your guy on the big day!
1. A pocket watch. A throwback to a romantic era, that’s also practical.
2. A photo album from your very first snapshot together right up until now.
3. An engraved fountain pen with his monogram or your initials together.
4. A signed copy of his favorite book. Snag one at a vintage book store or online.
5. If your modern love story includes meeting online, compile those first messages you wrote to one another in a scrapbook.
6. A world map or globe pinned with all the spots you’ve traveled to together. Keep adding on to it as you continue your adventures as a married couple.
7. Personalized cufflinks to go with his wedding suit. (And any formal affairs thereafter!)
8. A playlist of all “your” songs, from the first kiss to the first dance!
9. A technology upgrade he’s been hinting at. Think new tablet, headphones, or laptop.
10. Grab some pen and paper and write a good old fashioned love note!